Tuesday 8 January 2008

Sage and Spot

spot and sage

don't get out much
“I am very glad to have an outing today. And extra pleased to show off the sleek line of that dress with the little leaves round the straps. Are you going out tomorrow ? ”
“No. I can’t remember the last time I went out. I only stay in the house. Sometimes, I have the pyjama bottoms over me. Not to keep her warm. Just because there are unfamiliar people in the house. She doesn’t like that much. She huffs and puffs when she has to sit back down and put on the pyjama bottoms. Then she patters through to get her cup of tea.”
“So you don’t get to go out ? “
“Yes. As you know, she is very neat and precise. She doesn’t like me being seen under her dresses. You don’t have a back so you can’t be seen. So I never get to go out. Well, not strictly true. In the summer, I get to go into the garden a lot. “
“Oh Oh look out. here she comes. It is morning and she said she is going out today so it’s me ! ”“Bye bye. It will be my turn tonight. “

No comments: